14 months and 1 day

I am a day behind.  We had a busy weekend, and currently the Tiny Tornado is fussing in her crib rather than taking a nap.  So I've got that going for me...which is nice.

She WALKS everywhere and all the time.  She doesn't want to be carried or hold anyone's hand.  If you ask if she wants help, she decidedly shakes her head no and marches on.  It's pretty freaking precious. She thinks she is hilarious.  She loves to tackle and roughhouse while hanging out in our bed.  She loves mulch and mud.  She loves her Baby and gives her hugs and kisses and rocks her.

She is the best little tiny person.  She spent 5 days with Papa by herself while I went to NYC with my mom. They had a BLAST.

Here are a few photos from the last month.  Happy Belated 14 month birthday, Zwerg!

Frozen yogurt face

Loving Papa

Driving!

Happy lady!

Love it

Hanging at the mall

Princess!

My Zwerg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Forgotten Blog...

A Discussion On Genes (and not the comfy, denim kind)

Showered with Love...and all things giraffe