24 hours and counting

That's right, we leave tomorrow! We are both frantically trying to finish things up at work before we head out for the next 14 days.

I just wanted to give a quick update on our appointment last Friday! Everything is looking super duper. I am 24 weeks along, and Gretel is growing and growing. At the next appointment in January I get to do the awesome glucose test. BLECH! That nasty fruit punch goo is already chilling in our fridge. I am not looking forward to chugging it. But the good news is that same day we will be doing the 3D sonogram, so be ready for the first clear pics of the little Grammatikii's face! We can't wait.

Looks like we might get some snow in Stuttgart, so hopefully we will have a white Christmas. It is one of my favorite things this time of year. And I am looking forward to experiencing all the traditions of D's family.

We went ahead and did our Christmas early so we didn't have to try and pack presents or lug them all over the place. D got off easy this year...I was with him when we picked out my new purse and diaper bag. :) I got him a new PC. Well, I hoarded cash so that he could build his own PC. (Joint checking accounts can be tricky.) He spent all day planning, comparing, and pricing. It was exactly what I was hoping for. Last night my extended family was gracious enough to do our Christmas eve tradition early. So we still got fabulous food, a huge cookie tray, and to join in the gift exchange. We will do our Christmas morning stuff when my bro and sis in law get in town in January. So excited for them to visit! And Elizabeth will be here for my baby shower. So fun!

Such a happy Christmas already, and so much more to celebrate! Next post will be from Germany!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 1st Birthday, Layla!

A Discussion On Genes (and not the comfy, denim kind)

A Forgotten Blog...